Our staff is made up of only highly trained, experienced clinicians. All clinicians are licensed audiologists and all maintain more than the required number of CEUs.
Our goal is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment.
Marcia Blank, Au.D. CCC-A
- Au.D. Doctor of Audiology A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences
- M.A. in Audiology, University of Iowa
- B.S. in Speech and Hearing Science with Honors, University of Iowa
- Member of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- California State License in Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing